I love the idea and concept of biscornu, so I wanted to try something on a larger scale. Originally I wanted to limit the scale a little bit so I didn’t end up spending over 6 weeks making it like my last large piece. Well, it took 5 weeks in the end.
I dyed the aida myself and spent a week or so making the patterns themselves. I wanted something cool and serene in colour and ended up with this beautiful greyish purple.
IF I were to do it all again I definitly would have made sure that the filling didnt have its own pillowcase and I would have sewn it together by machine to spare my hands.
But all in all I’m very happy with it and still have it on display in my sofa.
For those interested, I did make the patterns available on the freebie-page.